How to show a 5th Generation in the main Graphical Tree

Gesperrt
Evanhoe

How to show a 5th Generation in the main Graphical Tree

Beitrag von Evanhoe »

Is it possible to add a 5 th generation to the existing Graphical Tree.The reason I ask,because my Grand father was adopted,and of course these are the parents that are shown.I would like to be able to show is birth parents ect...Can you help?
Also out of curiosity on my part...When I open Ahnenblatt I see at the bottom Dirk Bottcher 1992-2011.I gather this person is deceased ! Who was he and how does he relate to the program Ahnenblatt? Thank you and keep up the good work..
Van
Jürgen T.

Re: How to show a 5th Generation in the main Graphical Tree

Beitrag von Jürgen T. »

Hello Evanhoe,
Evanhoe hat geschrieben:Is it possible to add a 5 th generation to the existing Graphical Tree.The reason I ask,because my Grand father was adopted,and of course these are the parents that are shown.I would like to be able to show is birth parents ect...Can you help?
this isn't possible. Just 4 generations can be shown on the screen.
Evanhoe hat geschrieben:Also out of curiosity on my part...When I open Ahnenblatt I see at the bottom Dirk Bottcher 1992-2011.I gather this person is deceased ! Who was he and how does he relate to the program Ahnenblatt? Thank you and keep up the good work..
Van
Dirk is still alive!!!
He is the creator of the program, and 1992-2011 means, that he is working on it from 1992 till today.
Gruß
Jürgen
Marcus
Administrator
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Re: How to show a 5th Generation in the main Graphical Tree

Beitrag von Marcus »

Jürgen T. hat geschrieben:
Evanhoe hat geschrieben:Is it possible to add a 5 th generation to the existing Graphical Tree.The reason I ask,because my Grand father was adopted,and of course these are the parents that are shown.I would like to be able to show is birth parents ect...Can you help?
Do you really mean the "navigator" shown in the picture attached? Then Jürgens answer applies.
If not, what are you exactly trying to do and what problem does occur?
Marcus
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
Evanhoe

Beitrag von Evanhoe »

Marcus hat geschrieben:
Jürgen T. hat geschrieben:
Do you really mean the "navigator" shown in the picture attached? Then Jürgens answer applies.
If not, what are you exactly trying to do and what problem does occur?
Marcus
Yes Marcus,it is exactly as per your attached picture.Thank you and Jurgen for the prompt reply.
Van
Gesperrt