1031: Diacritics in PDF files

Questions about usage of Ahnenblatt
IrekN

Beitrag von IrekN »

I would like to join the discussion in this subject. I can't see our diacritic characters even when I want to view the tree. I noticed some advice "where to change the font...". But how can I have more options of the fonts? I have many fonts installed on my computer but I can see in the display only a few of them. Are they hiden in the program?

And second thing - what about having the possibility to change the font or its size in the tree title?

Best regards,

Ireneusz
Marcus
Administrator
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Beitrag von Marcus »

IrekN hat geschrieben:But how can I have more options of the fonts? I have many fonts installed on my computer but I can see in the display only a few of them. Are they hiden in the program?
Well, I didn't count them, but to me it looks like I can access all fonts on my computer. How much of them can you access in the tree-dialogue?

If you select the "Beispiel-Unicode.ahn" file and "Arial" as the font in the tree-dialogue, can you then see the diacritics? It works fine for me.
And second thing - what about having the possibility to change the font or its size in the tree title?
You can change the font for the title in the same area as the font for the boxes. The size is determined by Ahnenblatt depending on the length of the title.
So you are able to lower the size of the title if you put some spaces at the beginning and the end of your title. But that is the only way to "change" it's size in the current version of Ahnenblatt.
Marcus
Antworten