Ahnenblattportal Forum Index
 •Portal  •Imprint  •Forum  •Search  •Profile  •Log in to check your private messages  •Log in   •Register  

Please update to 3.0 via 2.99i for the moment!

Fridolin
Super Moderator

Topics: 111

germany.gif

PostPosted: 11.06.2019, 23:39    Please update to 3.0 via 2.99i for the moment!  Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,

After Ahnenblatt 3.0, update 3.01 is released. And another bug requires a supplementary step for switching from AB 2.x to 3.0 - even if you should already have done the step towards the new full featured version.

AB 3.0 interprets a couple that has neither a marriage date or place nor the new checkbox "no know data" as NOT MARRIED. While AB 2.x usually presumed a couple to be married that hadn't checked the "unmarried" checkbox. Which makes a lot of married couples from AB 2.x be suddenly unmarried in AB 3.0 - unless you open your family file within AB 2.99i or later to get your couples converted!

No worry if you had already migrated to 3.0. Just download 2.99i portable and unzip the software somewhere; get it started for once and open your family file (whether last saved in 2.x or 3.0); and save it to your disk. The partnership information is now correctly migrated for use in AB 3.0!

Have a question?

Frido

Empfehlung: Für die neue Version 3.0x die Handbücher lesen!

OfflineView user's profileSend private message    

Jump to:   

Show permissions

Board Security