Ahnenblattportal Forum Index
 •Portal  •Imprint  •Forum  •Search  •Profile  •Log in to check your private messages  •Log in   •Register  

all my family in a same tree

sandrupia

Topics: 1

spain.gif

PostPosted: 01.11.2012, 19:43    all my family in a same tree  Reply with quoteBack to top

how can i put all my family with all their families in a same tree??? ( I want to see for example, the kids of my mother's cousin)

THanks!

OfflineView user's profileSend private message    
Lemke

Topics: 11

germany.gif

PostPosted: 02.11.2012, 12:20    (No subject)  Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi
I am a bit confused about your question. But I think, what you ask is what Ahnenblatt is made for - to have all your family together. In my familytree I have all the cousins and their children and the ancestors together. Seeing them all together is nearly possible when you want to print it. In the normal view you only see the lines you are working on. In my tree, for example, its actualy a more in a homeopathic way related line - so I do not see the ones I am more related with. Try to work with a Ahnenblatt a little bit, and read whats wirtten in "help", then you find it out. I dont know, if this helps...hope so.
Greetings

OfflineView user's profileSend private message    

Jump to:   

Show permissions

Board Security