Pedigree View charts

Questions about usage of Ahnenblatt
Antworten
ebcsd29

Pedigree View charts

Beitrag von ebcsd29 »

Hello,

is it possible to create Pedigree View charts in Ahnenblatt?

And also something similar to the attachement, where it indicates the mayor fields and a number given to the ancestors.

Thank you,
Enrique
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
Fridolin
Danksagung erhalten: 28 Mal

Beitrag von Fridolin »

Hi Enrique,

welcome to the Ahnenblatt forum! Interesting that you found the software on the net. Are there hints in Spanish towards that program?

The forum is mainly a user platform - the programmer sometimes passes by. But we help each other in a lot of circumstances.

Your question is a bit funny to me. Either I don't get it right what you exactly mean or I have to answer: A pedigree was the first task Ahnenblatt was made for! So oft course, you can make a pedigree table. But not in the way you show, directing the generations from left to right. It is always top-down or bottom-up. As well in the 2.9x version as in 3.x. You have a lot of options which data you want to show within the individual frames.

Give it a try: Switch the language to you liking. Then select CREAR > ARBOL > GENEALOGICA. For some reason, the software switches to FAMILIAR in the Spanish version, so you have to select GENEALOGICA again on the left side. And have a look to the options like REPRESENTACION and DATOS.

Have fun!
Aktuell Win11-64 pro 23H2, Ahnenblatt 3.60 - Daten via NAS, Programm lokal

Empfehlung: Alle relevanten Handbücher lesen :book:
(es gibt das Benutzerhandbuch und mehrere Themen-Specials!)
Antworten