Bug : weeding between cousins not printed correctly

Questions about usage of Ahnenblatt
Antworten
papi78

Bug : weeding between cousins not printed correctly

Beitrag von papi78 »

Hi,

I have 2 times cousin' weedings in my genealogy (same great-grand father / mother).
For one, the printout is correct and the "loop" is displayed.
But for the other, the printout is cutted for one branch : one branch is showing correctly great-grand parents and before, but for the other branch, the "loop" is not created and the great-grand parents are displayed as different persons.

Let me show you :
File noeud.jpg
Picquet Jules Jean Baptiste has two Clipet ancestors (Clipet Marie Françoise et Clipet Jean Baptiste).

File Childs.jpg
You can see that Marie Françoise and Jean Baptiste are sister and brother of the same parents and grand parents (Clipet Jean and Vasseur Marie Anne).

But in the pritout, (file printout.jpg)
You can see that the branch Alix Goudal stops at Jean Clipet (1732)/Marie Vasseur (1730), and the rest of the genealogy is not present for that branch.

Addition :
And if I made the printout from Alix Goudal, it's correct (see GoudalAlix.jpg)
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
papi78

Beitrag von papi78 »

I think I find the answer myself.

It's exactly the discussion at the end of that post :
http://www.ahnenblattportal.de/viewtopic.php?t=6138

Implex problem, and usage of numbers.

That's true, that it is not simple to ajust the tree presentation to avoid crossing lines in that case.

But, just a remark : the usage of numbers is not really immediate to see implex. I think that an add of special arrow symbol or anything else will be more immediate to see it.

Thanks.
Fridolin
Danksagung erhalten: 34 Mal

Beitrag von Fridolin »

Hello and very welcome, Papi78!

D'habitude, il y a toujours quelqu'un qui peut répondre en anglais. Dans ce cas-là, pas dans la journée. N'hésitez pas de poser aussi d'autres questions - même si la réponse peut durer quelques jours.

I like your remark about a better labelling for implexes. Could become a new wish to add to our wish list. Unfortunately, the list is quite long already, and nobody knows if the author finds it interesting to invest his spare time for exactly that one.

In the mean time, it would be useful to mark the implex for yourself. I think, it would be very useful to have the numbers at least marked with a background colour or thinks like that.

Frido
Aktuell Win11-64 pro 23H2, Ahnenblatt 3.60 - Daten via NAS, Programm lokal

Empfehlung: Alle relevanten Handbücher lesen :book:
(es gibt das Benutzerhandbuch und mehrere Themen-Specials!)
Antworten