PRINT A SANDBLOWER OF MORE THAN 9 GENERATIONS

Questions about usage of Ahnenblatt
Antworten
didier8174

PRINT A SANDBLOWER OF MORE THAN 9 GENERATIONS

Beitrag von didier8174 »

:oops:
my file content 10 générations but only 9 printed on sandblower - no limit set - please try to find BASTIEN GHISLAIN in the last generation.
Regards to all
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
Fridolin
Danksagung erhalten: 28 Mal

Beitrag von Fridolin »

Hello Didier,

first of all: Are you sure you want to publish that family file on the net? On Ahnenblattportal, everybody can download the files - not only members. If I were Bastien in 2030, it wouldn't be so much fun to see my family published on the net.

When you are logged in, you can edit your post and delete the file. If necessary for help, we sometimes exchange family files via private message. (Edit: Or we publish screenshots with the data not readable - ask if you need help to save one)

So far. And now your question.

You haven't explained where exactly the problem is. Is it a direct descendant or a direct ancestor who is missing? (which person in relation to the starting person) Often people think, a software would be able to print a family chart of all person who are in the database. But paper is only 2D, not 3D - so there would occur some nasty crossing lines if anybody was to be printed. It's no problem to print direct ancestors and/or descendants, but there will be persons left out if you want siblings and their descendants, too, or spouses and their ancestors. Limitation of the system.

Maybe, we can help if you explain more. If necessary, write it in French!

Salut,
Frido
Aktuell Win11-64 pro 23H2, Ahnenblatt 3.60 - Daten via NAS, Programm lokal

Empfehlung: Alle relevanten Handbücher lesen :book:
(es gibt das Benutzerhandbuch und mehrere Themen-Specials!)
ahnenarmin
Danksagung erhalten: 17 Mal

Beitrag von ahnenarmin »

Hi Didier,
enclosed Stammtafel of Jaques Vattier.
BASTIEN GHISLAIN in the last generation is enclosed
Regards Armin
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
didier8174

Beitrag von didier8174 »

Hi Jacques
Thanks for your help and indeed Bastien is in your pdf.
I just starded a new test but starting from Bastien (bastien seleted) and it works FINE.
Thanks a lot.
Didier
Antworten