Nombre compuesto

Questions about usage of Ahnenblatt
JuanSo

Beitrag von JuanSo »

Pericotrino hat geschrieben:Thank you very much Fridolin.
After different configurations, I only get it to show the compound name "Maria Eugenia" when it is written in the "given name" or "birth name" field.
The problem is that the names of the gedcom file the names appear in the "name" field and that's why I can't get their representation in the tree
¿Dónde necesitas que aparezcan los dos nombres? ¿En la vista de árbol?
Pericotrino

Beitrag von Pericotrino »

Arreglado, el problema lo tenía en la representación gráfica "árbol", solo me representaba el nombre compuesto si estaba escrito en "nombre de nacimiento".

Exporté datos a CSV y copié la columna nombre (donde yo tenía los nombres) a la de "nombre de nacimiento" y ya los representa en el árbol.

Muchas gracias.
JuanSo

Beitrag von JuanSo »

Estupendo. Cualquier otra cosa que necesites del programa, por aquí me tienes ;)

También tenemos este grupo si tienes FacebooK:
grupo de Facebook
Fridolin
Danksagung erhalten: 32 Mal

Beitrag von Fridolin »

Great that you have a dedicated Facebook group in Spanish! I didn't know. Good luck!
Aktuell Win11-64 pro 23H2, Ahnenblatt 3.60 - Daten via NAS, Programm lokal

Empfehlung: Alle relevanten Handbücher lesen :book:
(es gibt das Benutzerhandbuch und mehrere Themen-Specials!)
JuanSo

Beitrag von JuanSo »

Fridolin hat geschrieben:Great that you have a dedicated Facebook group in Spanish! I didn't know. Good luck!
Yes! I created it (after prove others programs) because I think for spanish people is more easy to understand some features. Here there's not a lot of people using Ahnenblatt, and I think is a great program! But we have to understand how works.
Antworten